SCADE Solutions for ARINC 661 Compliant Systems
A fully-integrated COTS solution for the specification, development and certification of avionics displays following the ARINC 661 standard
The SCADE Solutions for ARINC 661 Compliant Systems are a tool suite for creating and simulating the logics and the graphics/interaction aspects of ARINC 661 compliant Cockpit Display Systems (CDS) and User Applications (UA), together with the associated code and Definition File (DF) generators:
- The Widget Creator module extends SCADE Display and SCADE Suite to create the ARINC 661 library of widgets (look and behavior) as models. It uses their respective KCG qualified code generators to produce the widget library C code that is later integrated in the embedded ARINC 661 Server, as a part of the CDS.
- A SCADE Widgets Library, featuring a set of customizable SCADE Suite and SCADE Display models, associated Software Requirements Specification, Test Requirements Specification, and traceability data for all the ARINC 661-4 standard widgets, can be delivered to get started faster in the development of an ARINC 661 widget library.
- The Server Creator allows generating a large part of the remaining C source code of the ARINC 661 Server, from a set of ARINC 661 “configuration files”.
- The UA Page Creator module extends the SCADE Display modeler to create the ARINC 661 pages, as models. These models are then coupled to the UAs application logic. It is completed by the UA DF Generator to produce the standardized description – both binary and XML – of the ARINC 661 pages needed by the ARINC 661 Server at run-time.
- The UA Logic Modeler is actually the SCADE Suite tool. It allows creating the UA behavioral logic. It uses the SCADE Suite KCG code generator to produce the corresponding application code. The communication’s code between the UA and the graphical page in the ARINC 661 Server – the DF – is automatically generated by the SCADE Suite Adaptor for ARINC 661.